Saturday 23 July 2011

Urchfont book of memories


Before we left summer school Sian suggested we resolve our work in some way rather than put it all away in a cupboard so I've made a book containing my work and the processes involved.
I'm no maker of books, you understand, so it may appear a little primitive but I'm pleased to have this record!

Sian talked to me about using oiled brown paper as part of my resolved piece so I've had a go here and used it as a cover for my book.









The pages are in order and I've written my comments on each page so I'll just line them up here.






2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fabulous body of work - you must be really delighted.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous way to record your work.Thank you for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete